Fetch Retrieve Course Summer 2024 Curriculum

Monday, July 8, 2024

Lesson 2 EXAM

Link to Lesson 2 EXAM  

6 comments:

  1. Good morning RC students!

    Here's your Lesson 2 EXAM. You MUST do EXTREMELY HIGH DISTRACTIONS for this EXAM. You do not want to have to repeat an EXAM, in class, next Sunday morning, with what I set up. Yes, certainly, you all can get together and take turns doing EXAMS together using new distractions like what you see happening in Ruth's EXAM. It will take a camera, a helper, and your dog on an elevated surface, like a training table, as the 'distractions' MUST BE in your dog's face.

    Have fun!

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would Jessi be willing to share her chickens again? 😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally would have but I can’t sad day.

      Delete
  3. Not Jessi's chickens because of Nova and the Parvo. Nova has 2 full weeks of not being able to go off the property and you surely don't want anything on Jessi's property to be around your dogs right now. HOWEVER, both Kellie and Buck have chickens?

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the IFA bunnies hopping about were TOTALLY AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete