Lesson 7 EXAM(s) directions are uploaded. I uploaded EARLY so you CAN practice and pass the EXAM(s). Buck, you are still on Lesson 6 EXAM(s), please post now, so I can review and provide feedback. I'd like to see you caught up and having passed Lesson 7 EXAM(s) by this Sunday.
Lesson 7 EXAM(s) directions are uploaded. I uploaded EARLY so you CAN practice and pass the EXAM(s). Buck, you are still on Lesson 6 EXAM(s), please post now, so I can review and provide feedback. I'd like to see you caught up and having passed Lesson 7 EXAM(s) by this Sunday.
ReplyDeleteRoxanne
Thanks Roxanne. This is helpful for me so I can start thinking of a good high distraction area.
ReplyDeleteFarm animals are usually an unexpected HIGH distraction, I know Kellie has a horse and several not trained goats😚
ReplyDeleteAnd Buck has a great chicken coop, so too does Jessi
ReplyDelete